Saturday, October 30, 2010

Irritating.

I feel like there's a point with everyone where I just become extremely irritating... There's few friends I've had for a very long period of time. I think I'm just so offensive, people just can't stand to hang out with me that long. I'm so fucking annoying... Seriously, if
I annoy myself, just think what I do to others. hahahahahaha I am seriously annoying. I have no idea why, but it is the case...for fucks SAKE... Maybe I just have such a gross misunderstanding of who I really am, a depraved, dark, whiny faggot fuck. and I am BORING. For fucks sake, I look at goddamn medical encyclopedias and watching fucking TV show DVDs. I do a lot more, but fuck, how could anyone like such a uncoordinated, awkward, albeit supposedly good-looking, dumbfuck?

No comments:

Post a Comment