Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wow

Wow. For the longest time, I've never thought I would actually find someone that I could fall in love with, and could fall in love with me! I'm been a bitter, jealous bastard. I've found someone that's just like me, and that I'm just like. She's also very beautiful. I can't believe it. I hope with all my heart that this works out. If it doesn't, I probably won't get another chance this  incredible at love again. I'm sure I wouldn't be able to love someone this much, It's doubtful that I can. I doubt there's a women out there that's as incredible as her. I love her with all my heart, and it's fucking amazing, even with the current circumstance, which will be corrected, soon then later hopefully.

5 comments:

  1. i hope you achieve your romantic endeavors. good luck and god speed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've got an interesting point here, good job with the post

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice, I can't wait until your follow up post... until then, GTL Everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. on second thought, this looks like something I can bubble and put up on "Enhanced by MS Paint"

    ReplyDelete